About My Studio...

Having worked for 7+ years in portrait photography for someone else, I have decided it was time to open my own business. It is my desire to provide this service in a relaxed atmosphere, without rushing you through your family's portrait sitting. Some children need time to "warm up" to strangers, and babies often need to be fed or cleaned up, or just need some reassurance from their parents during a sitting.

I will do portrait photography for you, on location, in and around Winchester, Northern Virginia, and surrounding areas. Send me an e-mail to inquire about prices, packages, and available appointment times.

Together, we can create some beautiful portraits you'll want to hand down from generation to generation...


Monday, July 12, 2010

Packing up

Today after work, I am stopping by a coworker / friend's house to pick up some extra boxes she didn't need from her last move. I will be up late packing! This is a relief, as I was not able to rustle up any free boxes on craigslist, though I tried. On Friday, my first day off for the week, I am going to another homeschooler's house to pick up more boxes. I'm hoping that betweeen them, I will be all set for boxes. We have been in our apartment for nearly 8 years, so there is an abundance around here to pack. Some stuff has been packed into under-the-bed bins already, and the like, so that is ready to go.

Next job: find a storage place! We are going to have to stay with family or friends until we can get our next home. We are hoping to be approved for a mortgage on a house in Winchester...

No comments:

Post a Comment