About My Studio...

Having worked for 7+ years in portrait photography for someone else, I have decided it was time to open my own business. It is my desire to provide this service in a relaxed atmosphere, without rushing you through your family's portrait sitting. Some children need time to "warm up" to strangers, and babies often need to be fed or cleaned up, or just need some reassurance from their parents during a sitting.

I will do portrait photography for you, on location, in and around Winchester, Northern Virginia, and surrounding areas. Send me an e-mail to inquire about prices, packages, and available appointment times.

Together, we can create some beautiful portraits you'll want to hand down from generation to generation...


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Exhausted...

My sister's wedding went off without a hitch. They had beautiful weather, no gaffs (at least none I could detect), and great photos. I saw a preview from their photographer's website. They are probably on their way home from their honeymoon soon. I wish for her and her husband only the best. She was a beautiful bride, and he looked dashing.

The day after their wedding, we drove home and hit the ground running. I have worked everyday since, until today. However, this morning, I had a bad dream about our pending move, and I could not get back to sleep. So, I've been awake for nearly 20 hours. Tomorrow I start up another full week, until Friday. I am grateful for the hours, for they were sorely needed.

I hope this post makes sense, due to my tiredness... For now, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment