About My Studio...

Having worked for 7+ years in portrait photography for someone else, I have decided it was time to open my own business. It is my desire to provide this service in a relaxed atmosphere, without rushing you through your family's portrait sitting. Some children need time to "warm up" to strangers, and babies often need to be fed or cleaned up, or just need some reassurance from their parents during a sitting.

I will do portrait photography for you, on location, in and around Winchester, Northern Virginia, and surrounding areas. Send me an e-mail to inquire about prices, packages, and available appointment times.

Together, we can create some beautiful portraits you'll want to hand down from generation to generation...


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What time is it?!

Well, I started out here, just planning to get some sort of face on the internet for my business. I've spent the last hour messing around with Internet Options and Java stuff, and I'm still not sure what else to try to fix it, so I give up. I'm going to bed.

Later today, I have to go to work at my other studio job. Once things get into full swing with my photography business, the pendulum will swing the other way. For now, I work in the same studio where I've been for years. So, good night, or um, morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment