About My Studio...

Having worked for 7+ years in portrait photography for someone else, I have decided it was time to open my own business. It is my desire to provide this service in a relaxed atmosphere, without rushing you through your family's portrait sitting. Some children need time to "warm up" to strangers, and babies often need to be fed or cleaned up, or just need some reassurance from their parents during a sitting.

I will do portrait photography for you, on location, in and around Winchester, Northern Virginia, and surrounding areas. Send me an e-mail to inquire about prices, packages, and available appointment times.

Together, we can create some beautiful portraits you'll want to hand down from generation to generation...


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Keeping busy, even when I'm not working...

Well, I went into work, and quickly figured out I wasn't scheduled afterall. :/ So, I went to exchange something that wasn't the right size, stopped by the post office and then made a beeline for home. It is super hot outside today, and our AC at home works better than it does in the car.

Tomorrow, I'm leaving super early in the morning since I have a long drive to a different studio, and while in town, I need to wrap up some last bits of paperwork for my new business. Then, I'm ready to go! (But I have to spend the day at the other job's studio, which is good, cause we need the income right now.)

Next month, we move our home, hopefully closer to Winchester!

No comments:

Post a Comment